Premier Site Services provides a selection of waste bin sizes for all types of renovation waste. Our renovation bin rental service can help keep your next renovation project on schedule with same-day service, on-time delivery and pick-up, and some of the most inexpensive pricing in the Vancouver Metro area.
All types of remodelling debris can be disposed of in our renovation garbage collection bins. The most prevalent of them are:
- Hardwood, laminate, ceramic tile, carpet, and stone flooring materials.
- Concrete, asphalt, brick, cinder blocks, lumber, plywood, drywall, shattered windows, doors and other construction and structural waste.
- Stainless steel, pipes, rebar, flashing, aluminum, copper, and brass in all forms including metal frames, wires, and pipework.
- Washers, dryers, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, stoves, refrigerators, microwaves and other appliances and fixtures.
Do you need assistance determining whether or not you can dispose of certain types of waste with us? To get help, give us a call today and chat with one of our waste removal professionals.
Renovation Waste Disposal Services
Our team will come by and deliver your waste to the nearest recycling facility once you’ve filled your dumpster rental and scheduled a pick-up.
Our waste removal services are available in both Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, New Westminster, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Delta, and White Rock are among our service areas.
With Premier Site Services, you are guaranteed to always receive:
- On-time delivery and same-day service.
- Competitive pricing with no hidden costs.
- Service that is both knowledgeable and dependable.
- Quick and easy waste management.
We are dedicated to providing you with the best service available in the area. Give us a call the next time you require a renovation waste disposal bin.
Dumpster Rentals for Renovation Waste
Our bin rentals are suitable for a variety of renovation jobs. Except for our 8 and 10-yard bins, which are generally used for heavier debris, all of our bins can be utilized for the same tasks. The most important deciding element in which container to utilize is the type and amount of waste you need to dispose of. Here’s a quick rundown of our bin sizes and how they should be used:
- 7-yard bin rental – Garage or attic decluttering and light demolition projects
- 10-yard bin rental – Full garage and attic cleanouts and single-room renovations
- 15-yard and 18-yard bin rental – Multi-room remodelling projects and roofing projects
- 20-yard bin rental – Major home and office junk removal projects and large remodelling projects
- 40-yard bin rental – Large strata projects, hotel restoration and renovation projects, entire home cleanouts, home renovations, and large-scale demolition projects.
Dispose of Home & Office Renovation Waste
We make every effort to recycle all of the renovation waste and debris that we collect. All rubbish and debris is transported to the nearest recycling centre. This guarantees that all recyclable waste is disposed of properly.
We work with homeowners, strata, and contractors for all sorts of renovation projects. If you need the recycling paperwork for your LEED certification, please contact us. Once the recycling facility has processed your shipment, we can transport it to you.
To talk with a sales representative, call today or request a quotation online.